Saturday, May 16, 2009

PAYINGPOST

I accidentally came across PayingPost.com when I checked out a blog the other day. I started writing reviews about ads and such a couple of years back and it was really favorable and I really enjoyed doing them especially those ads that were of interest to me. But I got so busy last year and it was only recently that I thought of going back to writing reviews once more because let’s face it, times are hard and I could really use the money. And then I stumbled across PayingPost.com.

At first, I was skeptical. I didn’t want to end up in a scam of some sort so I was hesitant in joining PayingPost. But I thought to myself, “It wouldn’t hurt to try” and besides, I already am a certified blogger and I DO want to make money blogging so I signed up. The first thing that caught my eye in the PayingPost website was the lay-out. It had fresh colors and it was really calming to the eye. Also, I noticed that it was very user-friendly. There was no clutter, no useless information to confuse me. Everything was clear, concise and understandable. I found my way around the site with no problems. Signing up was also a cinch. I registered as a blogger and simply followed the instructions to the letter. And then I simply waited for my blog to be approved. I’m not an internet pro but I did not have any difficulty in signing up. That’s how user-friendly the site is. And for people like me who are not too savvy with technology, we really appreciate such things.

Anyway, my blog was approved a few days after so I got excited and checked for any blogging opportunities immediately. I found one and it seemed interesting so I took it. It was actually pretty easy. I had to go to a site and pick an article that was related to my blog’s category. I chose one that interested me and then I wrote about it. The article was about shooting flowers close-up with and without lighting. It was actually pretty interesting because I just started photography as a hobby last year after getting my first DSLR camera from my husband (it's a Nikon D50) and I would always search the internet for tips and ideas in improving my shots. I got some great tips from the article and I couldn’t wait to try them out. There were still a few other interesting articles there and I’m quite sure I’ll be checking them out one of these days. I would love to read more about photography tips and tricks as well as articles related to family, home, travel and health.

It seems like I’m off to a great start with PayingPost. I am excited to check out other opportunities and earn more. Writing has never been this fun or fulfilling. I also took advantage of PayingPost Direct. I'm excited about this opportunity and I hope advertisers will allow me the pleasure of writing reviews for a small fee. Coming across PayingPost was an accident but I’m sure glad I discovered it.

No comments: