Sunday, May 02, 2010

PLEASE LET IT END

It's May. Finally.

A few more weeks and summer will be over. I just hope that the rainy season will hit us earlier than usual. I am so not liking this weather!! It's simply too hot to do anything! I would just either not move and play Cookie Shop on my Nintendo DS or spray myself constantly with water. We have these spray bottles that we've adjusted the nozzles to spray a fine mist and we use that when it simply gets too hot and we've just been out of the shower. I just can't believe how HOT it is!! I've never felt this hot for so long at one time! Really!! We try to stay indoors during the hottest part of the day and go out around 4pm when the heat is more tolerable. I miss my ice shaver and snow cone syrups!! Am going to tell Ruther to send them home ASAP!

.....

I am worried for the future. And I can't help it. It's just so unpredictable. I don't know how we're going to handle the future, I don't know what's laid out for us. I just hate that I have absolutely no idea what the next few months have in store for us. I just hope that 2010 is a whole lot better than last year. That's all I could hope for.

.....

Remember the booboo I did last month? When I procrastinated and really regretted not finishing something important? I managed to find a better and cheaper alternative. And I think this one's a whole lot better than the first one! So now, I'm sticking to this like glue until I've accomplished it and once I do, you'll be the first to know. :D

No comments: