Sunday, December 19, 2010

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

Today, Ruther and I went to the mall for some groceries and buying the remaining presents for Christmas. You will not believe the people in the mall these days. It's like there's no more tomorrow. Now that this is the last weekend before Christmas, it seems as though everyone's doing their last-minute shopping! It's absolutely crazy! The crowd, I mean, not the shopping.

Anyway, in the midst of all the jostling and inching and noise and Christmas music, I found a very lovely dress that only cost me P200 (approx. US$4.52)! I plan on wearing it to a wedding this Thursday. I was so worried about what I was going to wear for ages and suddenly, I spotted the dress and knew I wanted it. So we bought it and it fitted me nicely. I got some strappy sandals to go with it which cost only P230. Nice huh. A great outfit plus shoes for less than P500. So happy.

Anyway, we continued with our shopping and then headed home. When I had the chance, I checked the tag and underneath the current price, I saw that the dress previously cost P1,199.75 (approx. US$27.12). Cool! It was like P1,000 less!! What a great find! Can't wait to wear it on Thursday!

.....

We were not able to buy the presents today so we're going to do that tomorrow. Hopefully, we'll be able to get everything then because the mall-goers and shoppers are just everywhere!! So unbelievably crazy! Whenever I would hear over the PA "We would like to request the companion of a lost boy...", it gives me chills because I don't want that happening to me!! It'd be a nightmare! I remember nearly losing Ethan at SM Mall of Asia and I just get cold all over. Never. Ever. Happening. Again.

Anyway, hoping our shopping tomorrow will go smoothly. Still dunno what to get for Ruther though...

No comments: