Sunday, June 12, 2011

ETHAN IS 8!

Ethan is 8 years old today.

Before we had Enzo, Ethan was our baby. Now that he's a big brother, I suppose he just had to grow up a little more, a little more abrupt than I would have wanted him to. But he's such a good kuya to Enzo and can be so affectionate. I hope he doesn't change those things about him.

Today was simple yet fun day for Ethan. We got his cake at SM Sucat (we ordered a WALL-E cake from Goldilocks a week ago) and got him presents. When we arrived home, we just had the usual family photos and then we sang the Happy Birthday song and Ethan blew the candle on his cake. Then he opened his presents and that was it. But he was happy, he enjoyed the "party" and that's what matters.

Happy Birthday Ethan! We love you so much!

.....

Can't believe June is halfway over! It's the middle of the year already! Gosh! On Thursday, Nikki will start traditional school for the very first time! Wow! I think I'm more excited than he is. I hope he enjoys it, and I hope he learns so much from it. Here's looking forward to a good school year! :)

No comments: