Friday, June 08, 2012

ENDED BEFORE IT BEGAN

I didn't even get to the interview and I already knew I wasn't going to get the job.  Turns out, they didn't have an opening for the clinic near home.  They had vacancies for 3 other clinics which were far away!  Sheesh!  Talk about false advertisement.  So anyway, to cut the long story short, I graciously let them know that I will not be applying for the job after all since I would only be considering clinics near home.  They did say they were going to keep my resume should a position open for the clinic near our house.  That was mighty nice of them. :D

.....

My dad and brother are coming home from Canada on the 15th.  I'm feeling sad that they'll be staying for only a short time there especially since my sister will miss them a lot.  I only hope that they will be returning to Canada soon.  My mom will be staying behind and will remain there probably until August.  So that will keep my sister busy. :D

I wish we could go see Canada.  If I want that to happen, that means I have to get myself a job!!!

No comments: